Products and Services
- ABG’s Clinical Data Warehouse has been approved as a Qualified Clinical Data Registry (QCDR) since 2015.
- We will receive your data, calculate measure results for the measures you select, make the results available to you on our web site, and submit your data to CMS on your behalf
- We have 27 non-PQRS measures available for you to select from- view them here: Link to measures
- Our mission is to help our members improve the quality and efficiency of the anesthesia care they provide. We strive to accomplish that goal in a way that is cost effective and does not interfere with the delivery of care.
- Easy sign up process
- Measures that are clinically relevant and practical to collect
- Reports that are timely, informative, customizable and always available
- Reasonable participation cost with non-discriminatory price structure- click here for pricing information
- QCDRapp- Hand held, user friendly application that collects all the information you need to meet your PQRS requirements in seconds. Runs on iPhone, iPad and Android devices. (provided by Insight Medical Data Services)
- Click here for more information on QCDRapp
- QCDR participants may choose from one of the two options:
- Participation in QCDR only- minimizes the information that users are required to submit, but also reduces the reports and other data that are available as feedback
- Full participation in both QCDR and ABG Patient Safety Organization (PSO)- users report from our full list of PSO observations and submit demographic data from their billing office. In return, they have a full set of reports available for benchmarking and are able to participate in our quarterly PSO meetings.
- There are no extra charges for PSO participation at this time, but we reserve the right to introduce charges in the future as the level of service increases.
- More information about the ABG PSO here: link to Products and Services>ABG PSO
ABG QCDR is partnered with GRAPHIUM HEALTH for additional services particularly suited to smaller groups and individual providers who need greater assistance with their MIPS reporting. Please refer to their website for more information http://www.graphiumhealth.com/